Saturday 10 December 2011

FanBox Proof of Payment -- Second FanBox Check for Shamood

FanBox: A Website 'that gives back revenue to its users and their favorite charitable causes'

Working online to earn something extra is always risky as most of the websites, claiming easy online earning, exploit the members and in 95 percent cases the online workers get just nothing out of their investment in shape on time and sometime in shape of money too.

FanBox: A Website That Gives Back Revenue to its Users.....
 I've been working on quite a few online platforms to earn some extra money, before and after joining FanBox in March 2010 (if my memory guides me exactly), but the first online earning was materialize through FanBox.

First of my FanBox check was around $215 and arrived  suddenly in November 2010 as a surprise for me, even I've applied for cashout on FanBox, but wasn't expecting a real and tangible return in my hands. This was made possible only because of FanBox. Then I got to believe that few websites are there which are working honestly to benefit those who are striving for those websites only sparing the time and distributing knowledge on their behalf.

In January 2011 I received my second check from FanBox and then I decided to share it with my friends and fans on FanBox to encourage them and let them believe that' FanBox Really Pays'. I shared my story on Fan Box on January 13 on my FanBox blog "My FanBox Story" under the heading of Hurrah - I Received My Check From FanBox.

The same post I'm going to share here as a proof of payment from FanBox, making it a legitimate website 'that gives back revenue to its users and their favorite charitable causes'. 

======================================

Post Date: January 13, 2011 

Posted by Sh@mood G

I'm receiving quite a few messages from my friends and fans on the FanBox asking whether "FanBox is a legitimate website". Most of them concerned about payments from the FaBox. 

Many of them are unable to understand the mystery of earning on FanBox. Few of them ask me "How FanBox is mananging to pay its bloggers?" How FanBox is earning to distribute among FanBox bloggers. Quite a few asked me, as an relatively old FanBoxer (lolz, I mean FanBox blogger), whether I received any payment from FanBox.

Proof of FanBox Payment: Second FanBox Check for Shamood
 All these queries and question gave me idea to start another blog on FanBox; where I will try to answer, up to my knowledge and research about FanBox, all these equerries and questions asked by readers, my fanz and Friendz.
For my first post here; I just want to tell you all that......
YESTERDAY ............. YES, JUST YESTERDAY (JANUARY 13, 2011) I RECEIVED MY SECOND CHECK FROM FANBOX. YET TO DEPOSIT IN MY ACCOUNT BUT I GOT IT YESTERDAY.

IN MY NEXT POST I WILL GIVE MORE DETAILS AND SUPPORTED BY IMAGES, PICTURES AND SCREENSHOTS, WHERE REQUIRED. 

But now I will need comments and suggestions from all of my readers, fanz and friendz. I'll welcome any type of questions and queries about FanBox and will try to satisfy utmost as per my knowledge and research based on your specific queries.

5 comments:

  1. thanks a lot dear for appreciating my work.

    I would like to welcome constructive suggestions to make it look even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are most welcome. Plz do check my contest blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks. i left my comments on your blog. again to remind positive suggestions are welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done :-) best of luck on the competition (creative moment) please take time to visit my entry to the contest as well.

    ReplyDelete